Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Its About Time


I have been wanting to start a blog for a really long time. Do I need to mention I am a HUGE procrastinator? The main purpose to starting this is so that I can remember the most important days of my life. Gavin was born September 5th, 2008 and he is my angel. He is 5 months and 13 days old and he's growing bigger, smarter, and more beautiful every single day! Today I heard the most beautiful sound a mother could ever hear....Her child giggling. I have been waiting and waiting for him to laugh and today I must have been a little bit funnier than usual. Gavin was lying on his activity center on the living room floor and I was putting his foot up to his mouth...repeating over and over..."Footsie" in a ridiculously annoying voice. He had the hiccups and he started giggling. Doug, my husband, muted the tv and we listened intently. I had Doug hurry up and get the camcorder, but the damn thing wasn't charge...imagine that!! Oh well, I'm sure it won't be the last time my son thinks I'm funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment